Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sarah has Stayed Sassy

Not too long ago I wrote about how Sarah Michelle Gellar tweeted that she would cancel her Vogue subscription because of the Kim & Kanye cover. Well, Sarah tweeted to her followers once again but with another annoyance.

And once again myself, I can totally agree with her (and I swear it's not because I'm biased!).  You know that song, "Happy"? It's been played nonstop lately and the song almost sounds like it's just the same few lines looping forever and forever? Well Sarah, (and myself!), has had enough of it so she shared this silly meme with her followers


With 892 retweets and 1,028 likes, Sarah is clearly not alone. Pharrell we all love you, that's not the issue. But jeez, this song has gotten out of control. A professor of mine even founds a 24 hour looping video of it, pure torture.

I always thought the sass Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Kathryn (Cruel Intentions) were just apart of their characters. They were probably done so well because Sarah has some natural sass in her.

She has no reason not to be happy with a new series and a gorgeous family. But, like I said, we've all clearly had enough of Pharrell's ridiculously upbeat song.

No comments:

Post a Comment