Saturday, May 3, 2014

Seniors Mock the Freshmen Wherever You Are

Over the past couple of days, the video of Ariana Grande's performance at the iHeartRadio awards has been going viral. It isn't solely because of her performance though. The video can be found here.

About two minutes into the performance, the camera goes to Rihanna and she is seen giggling at Ariana's dancing, in a mocking manner. I have been seeing and hearing countless sites, radio stations, blogs, and more posting and discussing the video.

On Tumblr, I had seen GIF-sets created that were being reblogged like crazy.

Neither Rihanna or Ariana have spoken anything about the video.

I'm not a major fan of either performer personally, I feel indifferent towards them. But I do feel Rihanna should have been a better sport, I'm sure we all can think of occasions in which we mocked her and her artistic decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment